Thursday, October 21, 2010

Here Goes Nothing

Well, here goes. Things are changing, so I thought I'd start a blog so everyone can keep up, that is if I remember to update it, lol.

Number 1: For those who don't know, I moved to Ohio almost 4 years ago. I didn't want to, but you have to do what you have to do.

Number 2: I, of all people, work in a daycare. I am the Toddler Teacher at the moment. It's been an interesting life experience. I think I am ready to move on, but with the economy, I don't want to take that chance at this exact moment.

Number 3: Nephews. 3 of them. My younger sister Sarah has 2, Hector and Isaac. My older sister has a step-son, Kirby. They are definately a handful! Thankfully they get to go home, lol.

Number 4: Mom and I are moving November 1st, so that will be a good thing, I hope. The living situation right now is what we'd call stressful on top of everything else I'm stressed about in life.

I think that's about the most right now. I'm just trying to figure things out and get through life the best I can. I love God and I want to serve Him in all I do, but I'm human, I fail, probably pretty often. Now it's off to bed because I have to be to work at 6 am. Have a good night!

2 comments: