Saturday, October 23, 2010

Phone...

So not a very eventful day today, which is good. I called to see if they had gotten my phone done so I could go out to get it. They said they had to confirm my address so they could send me a new one because there was a malfunction in the charging port that they couldn't fix. Great, right? So I still had to go out to get it, mind you, the Sprint store that does service and repair is 20 to 30 minutes away. So I got my phone and thankfully they had found a way to charge my battery, now I just hope it lasts until my new phone gets here. I made some rice crispy treats and colored them orange and cut them out in pumpkin shapes for our Halloween party at work Wednesday morning. Hope they are still ok by then, they are all sealed up in ziplock baggies. I just wanted to something different than candy for the kids, they get enough of that on Halloween. Well, I think it's going to be an early night tonight, I'm still worn out. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment