Monday, January 24, 2011

Been Awhile

Its been awhile since I've been on here. Since then, mom was told she has congestive heart failure, our car was stolen from in front of our house, mom had surgery and they removed the cancer. I think that's the biggest things. I'm trying to make sense of stuff in my personal life and it's not working very well. I don't know anymore. Just need to get away from here for a few days and figure things out I suppose.

We are waiting for the pathology report from mom's surgery. They are pretty sure they got all the cancer, but they took a sample from some lymph nodes to be sure. We are seriously praying it's all gone. She is still recovering, and it will probably take awhile, but atleast she is home. I think that's it for tonight.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment